Friday, October 26, 2012

Back to normal...darn it

I'm back to the fatigue and pain and not getting anything done.  Last night I couldn't sleep until nearly 6 a.m. because of the pain.  Finally it went down to a dull roar and my mind woke up and brought up every stressful thing I could think of.  The phone woke me up at noon so I'm lacking in enough sleep.  And I haven't had much sleep at all the past several days, which means I'm not getting anything done.  I'm trying to just keep up with what I accomplished earlier but it's hard to do that.

I am knitting even if I'm not the fastest knitter around.  I broke down and bought a baby doll today because I haven't seen a real baby in years and have no idea what size they are so now when I knit baby clothes I can judge better.  Plus if I take pictures it will look better than something lying flat on the dining table.

Good news!  JoAnn's is coming to Beaver Dam.  I don't shop at Hobby Lobby because of their anti-gay and anti-women agendas and the local yarn stores are just too expensive for me so this is good news.  Plus they have crafts there so I can get stuff for my art supplies and such.  I don't know when they'll be open but I hope it's soon.  Not that I have any money to spend there either.

Tonight is just grilled cheese and tomato soup because shopping took it all out of me.  I forgot to go to the library though so I'll have to do that tomorrow.  Darn it.  We've been doing well not driving so much.  I usually have to gas up every 10 days or so but it's been over a week and I haven't used half a tank yet.  Glad about that!

Well, time to go lie down for a bit.  I can make the grilled cheese later.  I'm just so tired of being tired.

TTFN

No comments: