Friday, October 19, 2012

I just keep pushing

I scrubbed the bathroom and did a bunch of laundry yesterday.  Scrubbing all those places you don't get with a general cleaning...just took it all out of me.  I still need to steam the walls to get rid of the mold.  The plaster is ancient and absorbs mold and mildew like a sponge.  But that will have to wait another month or two when I get ready to paint in there.

I still have more laundry to do but I can slow down on it to a load every other day.  Today is for the dining room.  On Monday the cable guy will come to install two new dvr boxes.  It's only $10 a month extra and I feel so bad that I'm the only one who gets the upper channels so I'm sharing. We're still saving on the new deal we got with our cable bundle so it's still less than what we were paying.  Plus, as I intend to do more cooking from scratch and am trying to do more frugal shopping, I think we can manage an extra $10 a month.

I think I'll put off the kitchen until next week because with Tom home all weekend, it's impossible to get a lot of work done in our tiny house.  Which is why I have to get the dining room done today.

I haven't knitted in a few days but I've just been too tired.  I do miss it though.  Hopefully this weekend I'll get busy and finish up a few projects and make more progress on others.  I'm going to take the weekend and rest for next week.

I've got tons of things on the dvr to watch that I haven't been able to get to this week because I've been falling into bed around 11 p.m. and just vegging out until Tom gets home and I can go to sleep.  Tonight I will most likely fall asleep before he gets home since he'll be late because of all the paperwork.  I'm so glad he doesn't have to work Saturdays for now but he's putting in as much time during the week in order to do his paperwork.

Well, I must get breakfast...or lunch.  I just woke up around 1 p.m.  And then off to get tons of work done.

TTFN

No comments: