Thursday, November 1, 2012

Getting closer to furnace time

I haven't finished the winterizing yet.  Last night I slept a lot, just not uninterrupted and woke up this morning feeling like I hadn't slept at all.  So slow going today.  Plus I had errands to run and shopping.  I have two more windows to do and the rug to put down in the back hallway since it's not insulated.  There is nothing between the floor and the patio it's built on.  Plus I need to put a curtain up back there to contain as much of the cold as possible.

Tomorrow for sure I have to get all that done.

I ended up having to rip back all I knitted last night as I put a few yarnovers in the wrong place and didn't see them until this morning.  So maybe it's not a good idea for me to knit when I'm that tired.  I'm still not back to where I was before. 

I'm also trying to get the laundry done but the stairs are not my friends because of my arthritic knees so I'm only doing one load a day.  I would love to have everything on one floor.

I need to get supper started and then I think I'm going to bed.  It's cold in here but until I get the winterizing done and the filter changed in the furnace I don't want to run it.  I might run it long enough to take the chill off the house tomorrow morning though.  The house usually stays warm once it's warm.  It's just that it's been cold for a few days and no sunshine today.

I'm thinking macaroni and cheese tonight for supper.

TTFN

No comments: