Monday, April 30, 2012

When will this end?

I worked a while on the mittens last night.  Something Nordic in the name of the pattern.  Then I worked on the Tree of Life afghan but it hurts my hands to do this part of the pattern.. Some kind of flower garden pattern.  I didn't feel like working on the sweaters so I looked at some patterns I've got and chose a capelet type of thing.  It's more poncho than capelet but looks fairly easy.  Except I don't really want to knit it so I got a book from the library on kimonos.  Can't think of the author's name right off the bat but she's done bags before, too.  The name will come to me soon enough.  Vicki Square!

I've been fighting to keep my eyes open all day.  Slept for a couple of hours and then woke up wide awake and my stomach growling so I grabbed a bowl of cereal, hoping that would make me sleepy.  I was awake for more than an hour but fell asleep again only to wake up every hour after that.  Not long enough to do anything, just enough to know I was awake and then turn to another position hoping to get back to sleep.  It wasn't that difficult to do but the fact that I was waking up every hour meant I wasn't getting any deep sleep at all.  My physical is in 3 days.  I'm tempted to reschedule because I'm having major anxiety attacks but I just need to get it over with.

I'll look through the book later but I doubt I start anything tonight.  I'm going to go to bed as soon as I finish up supper.  I don't care if I wake up at midnight.  I'm tired.

We had library errands today so I picked up the few items someone always puts on the list after I get back from the store.  This way I don't have to go back all week.  I hope.

But for now, I'm trying to fix supper and stay awake.  Darn it.

TTFN

No comments: