Monday, April 9, 2012

Wasted Monday

I really miss knitting.  I look at my knitting bag and projects each day but I just haven't had the energy to work on them.  I hope to get back to it soon though.  I realized today that I don't even walk down the yarn aisle in StuffMart anymore.  It's like an illness. :)

I had hoped Tom would do the taxes yesterday but since that didn't happen, I'm under the gun to get them done and soon.  I was going to work on them today but I napped nearly 3 hours and then had to run errands.  I've got to fix supper very soon and finish up two loads of laundry.  And all I really want to do it go back to bed.  I'm that sleepy.

I took some herbal sleeping pills over the weekend and ended up sleeping until 2 p.m. one day.  The next I didn't sleep much at all because of the pain from my fibromyalgia.  Turns out sleeping pills don't trump fibromyalgia pain.  Darn!

Last night it took a while for the pain to subside but I slept although I'm still getting interrupted sleep.  Although I am dreaming again so there is that.

I'll just have to get to bed early tonight and hope for the best, tackle the taxes first thing and then go outside to work on the yard.  Couldn't work outside today anyway without an anchor.  We had 25 mph winds with gusts up to 35.  Normal for this time of year actually.  Don't hang clothes out on the line if you've grown attached to them.  You might not see them again.

I hope tomorrow is a better day.  A more productive one. 


TTFN

No comments: