Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Elusive sleep still eludes me

Didn't sleep at all Monday night so Tuesday was a completely miserable day.  I dozed off and on but didn't get any rest.  I took a couple of the herbal sleeping pills.  They made me sleepy but I was still unable to stay asleep.  And the sleep I got last night (12 hours) didn't feel restful.)  So today wasn't very good either.  Tom's schedule is off because he's been working during the day the past 2 days.  Really...still working 12 hour days though.  Tomorrow he's back on schedule.

But I don't think that's it.  I think it's still just a letdown from all the stress I've been dealing with. And continue to deal with.

So today we did shopping and errands since it was rainy and we couldn't mow.  It's supposed to be nice tomorrow so we can mow then.  I didn't buy more than was on the list and spent probably 5 times less money than I normally do.  With all the stuff I've got in the fridge, freezer and pantry, I shouldn't really need to do much shopping at all next month aside from necessities.  Especially if I do a lot of cooking from scratch.

I need to start my tomato and pepper plants.  Just a couple of tomato and maybe 4 pepper plants.  I'm going to have to have a garden after all, but I'm going to use what seeds I've already got instead of buying more.  It's still too wet to till the garden though so I can plant up some seeds in some pots I have already.  I'm not going to put my lavender in the ground yet either because I don't think we're done with frost yet.

As usual with all this fatigue, I haven't been knitting much, but I did finish up the socks.  They're awaiting a wash and then I'm not sure who will get them.  Too big for my mom and too small for my dad so I might end up with them.  I do deserve it after all.

Well, time to get Tom's supper started.  Mostly leftovers with some additions to fill it out.  I don't have room for a lot of leftovers so eat them while we can.

TTFN

No comments: