Monday, April 2, 2012

Be back tomorrow

I don't know what has gotten into Professor but he woke me up every hour last night to go out for a wee.  He didn't seem in distress and definitely had no problem wee'ing but this can't go on.  And the one hour it seemed like he was going to let me sleep, the phone rang and it was one of those robocalls from the Republicans.  An hour later, got another call.  Which woke Professor up and I had to get up with him ten minutes later.

Tonight I'm going to take one of Tom's herbal sleeping pills, lay out puppy pads all over the kitchen floor and put a pillow over my head when he barks wanting out.  He's gotten used to going out frequently during the night and this has to stop.  I haven't had a good night's sleep in about a month and I can't keep going on like this.

I'll be back after the election tomorrow when those m-f robocalls stop.  They should be illegal.

We got 8 in the space of a 40 minute period this afternoon, not counting three this morning and I just got back from the store and the light is flashing on the voice mail so there are more on that.

Sheesh!

No comments: