Sunday, August 2, 2009

A pretty busy Sunday

Another busy day. I hung out three loads of clothes (and obviously brought them in and folded them,) worked on the kitchen and did some cooking. We're having the tortillas I made yesterday for supper tonight. It's just a quick casserole thing that I ended up putting into flour tortillas one day and it became a regular meal for us. Hamburger, cooked rice, cream of mushroom soup and some picante. Sprinkle on cheese in the tortillas and eat it. I need brainless meals most of the time.

I finished up the other baby blanket last night and frogged the purse I was crocheting. I'm not sure what I want to do with the cotton yarn because I've grown to really dislike the colors. Not sure why I picked these colors. I'm sure I thought it was a good idea at the time.

I'm nearly done with my dad's socks and I have more sock yarn but I want something new to work on. I'm thinking of taking all my odd bits of sock yarn and knitting up some amulet bags. Not sure what to do with them once they're knitted up but the idea appeals to me.

How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria is on in a few. The final, which is old news, I know, but I haven't seen it even if I do know who wins. After that is When Joseph met Maria. I've seen bits of it but not the whole thing so I'd like to see that as well.

I just finished up last week's episode of True Blood. Makes me want to watch it tonight but I probably won't. I've got too many things to watch tonight. I'm in the process of going through all 5 Harry Potter dvds after I got to see movie 6. And I've got some reading to get done tonight as well.

Supper is ready so I'm off to munch.

TTFN

No comments: