Saturday, August 29, 2009

Feels like Autumn

I think I slept through summer. Although I'm pretty sure the first of October we will have temps in the 100s just because we can.

Seriously...it is 56 degrees right now. I've got the windows shut and am sitting here in a sweatshirt. Personally I love it but I'm sure the farmers don't.

I'm trying to get the kitchen cleaned up and three loads of laundry are in process and then it's time to get ready for church tomorrow. I'm not sure where the whole day went either.

I did have to go get my prescription filled because come Monday we won't have coverage for a couple of weeks. I just found out this morning that they're changing our insurance company yet again which means we'll lose something else. We always do. Last time our deductible went up the percentage of coverage went down to 80% on all procedures. Except mammograms which they apparently stopped covering for a couple of years only to cover them again this year. And no one will tell me why.

So we'll be without insurance cards around the time I have to get my physical or I don't get my meds anymore. I'm sure the doctor will cut me some slack though if it's only a matter of weeks. I mean we'll still have coverage...just not a way to prove it.

I'm almost done with the baby blanket so I just kept on working on it last night while watching Bones (season three from the library.) I had the window next to the bed open all night and I had animals under the covers curled up next to me to where I couldn't move at all. I woke up so stiff. I might shut the window tonight.

And no, I didn't get my kick spindle out yet. Soon though. Very soon.

I feel a bit better today after taking some time yesterday to just rest. While I'm not abounding in energy, my mind is clearer and I don't have the weight of the world on my shoulders as much. I must remember to make this a part of my weekly routine no matter how much there is to do. I mean...it's not like the work is going to go away if I don't get to it immediately, right?

Off to finish up the laundry and kitchen so I can dive into my books and knitting.

TTFN

1 comment:

knittingdragonflies said...

I also woke up to cooler temps. I love it. Fall is my favorite time of year. Enjoy!
Vicki