Friday, October 24, 2008

My pity party

Another day of being on the go all day with little to show for it. I made it to the library where I got some good books and some cool dvds: Hamish Macbeth:series one (again) and the first season of Heroes. Remember when I said I don't jump on the bandwagon until it's got a flat tire?

I have plenty to keep my occupied on the knitting front. I just don't know when I'll get to do it. Once again, Saturday is super busy. I have altar guild in the morning and I got the plastic to put on the windows so that must be done as well. I hope I have enough of the outdoor kind since they didn't have any at Stuff Mart.

And I need to get some organizing done this weekend. I keep telling myself I'll be better organized for these trips up to Fond du Lac but I never do and we end up eating out instead. Not only expensive but unhealthy.

But, gosh darn it, I'm so tired all the time and I can't seem to catch a break. I need to get back to tightwadding with a vengeance but I don't know where the energy will come from.

But enough negativity. That's the fatigue speaking, I know.

And the depression.

I would love to have just one day off. I just don't see one happening until maybe Thanksgiving. And I'm not cooking, I can tell you that. I have done every year for just me and Zach but I'm not doing it anymore. Tom will be gone hunting that week but Zach still has classes and just signed up to work Thanksgiving so there is no need to cook.

Something to look forward to. I'll find something to marathon while I knit deliriously. And grab something from McSnacky's for lunch. Who needs turkey anyway?

I get invited to people's home usually. I know they feel sorry for me that my husband is away and it's just me and Zach but they don't understand that we really enjoy just kicking back doing nothing.

Sorry for not being in a better mood lately. I'm overwhelmed and underloved so I need to go have some cuddle time with my yarn and get that love back. Hope to be cheerier tomorrow.

TTFN


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having a tough time. I've been there!
Could you find some time to spend 1/2 a day doing things for you, like going for a nice walk?

knittingdragonflies said...

I know what you mean, I don't have CFS and you are echoing my thoughts. I don't know if I can work until retirement either. I like Ramen noodles, but not cat food, so I will have to soldier on. Hope you are feeling better.
Vicki