Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Feeling better

I never got the massive sinus infection that always accompanies my annual cold so the allergy meds are doing their job.  I'm still run down and have a headache that pops up in the middle of the night but mostly I'm on the road to recovery.  Unless it bites me in the ass later, but I'll cross that bridge when/if I come to it.

I'm making progress on the blanket but haven't worked on the blue sweater for a couple of days.  I'm trying to figure out the placket on the shoulder and how to attach the sleeve to it once I've put in on there.  Not fond of the instructions and may have to make some modifications so it's a match to the other shoulder.  Otherwise, if I do it as per the instructions, the shoulder with the placket will be bigger than the other one.

I do love the baby blanket though.  It's my favorite pattern because it looks so soft and comfy.  I'm too tired to dig up the pattern on the internet right now but I'll get to it tomorrow.  I hope.

I should also get back to the other things I'm working on except that swing-type sweater I might have to modify.  I really hate the sleeves.  I think I can put regular sleeves in place but I don't know how it will look.  Just have to experiment, I suppose.

I think I'm going to crawl back into bed. Zach is cooking supper once again.  I think he's cooked all week so far.  And done a fine job of it, too.

Hopefully I'll have some pictures to add soon.  Just have to get myself back in gear.

TTFN

No comments: