Thursday, August 9, 2012

Change in the weather

Wow!  It didn't even get up to 70 today.  And it rained off and on all day long with overcast skies.  I loved it!  I even wore jeans today instead of shorts.

But I had to get up early to get to the store since we only have one vehicle right now.  Tom isn't going up north this weekend so he'll have all weekend to fix the truck.  I hope.  He plans on sleeping all day tomorrow though.  I might just take the car and go someplace just to get out of the house.  I get cabin fever from not being able to go anywhere.

And I ended up sleeping most of the afternoon because Professor has started waking me up at around 6:30 every morning wanting to go sit out on the porch.  And again an hour later.  And an hour after that.  I would ignore him but the one time I did would be the time he really needed to go outside.  Much like the little boy who cried wolf.

So I hope I sleep tonight but I got absolutely nothing done today.  Zach even had to fix supper and clean the kitchen.

Maybe tomorrow I will be functional again.

TTFN

No comments: