Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More sleep deprivation

I've gotten less than 10 hours of sleep in the last four days so I've had a lot of down time, lying in bed trying to sleep but not succeeding.  I even took some herbal sleeping pills last night and couldn't keep even keep my eyes shut.  I tried reading myself senseless but that didn't work either.

As a result I've gotten absolutely nothing done for the past couple of days.

If I can sleep tonight I'll have something to write about tomorrow but as it stands now...all I can talk about is how I'm not sleeping.

TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone in this. Ugh.

Kathy said...

Oh, no! This is getting very old and I know you're tired of it, too. I wish I had an answer.

knittingdragonflies said...

I know my Dr. offered me ambian, but I'm afraid to take it. I'm trying valerian. have you ever tried that?
I think it will be Oct before we can keep some good rest. I've started dreaming of snow. *grin*
Hope you feel better soon.
vicki

Kathy said...

My doctor won't acknowledge that my fatigue is chronic. She seems to have it in her head that it's caused by my depression and since I won't take anti-depressants under a psychiatrist's care (because the combination can be lethal) she won't offer me anything else. I've taken herbal sleeping pills that have valerian in them and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. :(