Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More sleeping, tired and boring

I was almost asleep last night when Tom got home, but at least I did try.  I dozed off a couple of times but he walked into my room talking to me 3 times, which woke me up.  Then he came in and played with Professor who was sitting on top of me.  I know he doesn't intend to be mean about it, but it was obvious that he had woken me up three times before that.

So I slept until noon today.  I found some herbal sleeping medicine for him because he was complaining about not sleeping well and waking up, not being able to get back to sleep, etc.  He took one last night and said he slept really well so I hope this solves the problem.

And then I napped most of the afternoon.  It was misty with rain today so we didn't try to mow the yard.  I probably should have worked on it yesterday but I was too tired.

Tom has to work this weekend so there will be no tilling of the garden by him.  He's going up north for a poker party Memorial Day weekend and won't be able to do it then so I guess I'll have to go rent it myself.  Getting it in and out of the truck won't be easy.  I can get Zach to help but it still won't be easy.

I worked exclusively on the Tree of Life afghan last night mostly just knitting and purling rows for the dividing section on it. I think I'll work on it some more tonight and get some more work done on the baby blanket, too.  I'm not in the mood to work on anything new tonight. 

Supper is ready and I'm going to finish up the laundry and then go back to bed.  I feel like that's all I do anymore...work on what has to be done in between naps and sleeping.  I keep thinking I can fix it somehow until I get to feeling like this...all worn out all the time.

I just never catch up on sleep it seems.

TTFN

No comments: