Monday, May 23, 2011

Depression sucks

Today wasn't one of my better days.  I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever have a good one again, but I'm not going to despair just yet.  I've been hurting a lot lately, during the day which I don't normally do so much.  But today was one in which I didn't want to get out of bed.  Plus the depression dropped in on me like an anvil so I did pretty much stay in bed most of the day.

I had decided on a couple of different patterns to work on so I was excited about my new projects and determined to stay offline and work on them, which I succeeded in doing mostly this past weekend.  But then this morning I didn't want to do anything.  Nothing interested me, nothing was exciting.  I didn't go online until late afternoon.

I have bills to pay tomorrow or I would stay in bed again, but alas!  there is no one to pick up my slack so I push on through the jungle that is my life.

I may take a few days off blogging just to try to get my mojo back and see if I can work my way through this depression.  I always do but it would be nice to work through it faster this time.

I'll see everyone on the other side of this.

TTFN

1 comment:

knittingdragonflies said...

Hang on, warmer sunny weather is coming and a better day anytime now!
Vicki