Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday is a blur

Another worthless day.  I got to sleep about 7 a.m. and only managed to stay asleep until about 11. I'm dragging.  I had some more errands to run but beyond that, nothing.

I took my book along to read (the Stephen King bio) while I waited for Zach to do his shopping but I ended up shopping as well.  I found Buffy: season 3, which is one of the missing years in my collection.  Now I only lack season 5.  This will have to count toward June though, since I already had bought my quota for May.

I'm not sure about church tomorrow.  I need sleep so badly that I think I will leave it in the air.  If I sleep, then we'll go.  If I don't, we'll skip it this Sunday.  I hate to because I really love church but I need the rest.  Desperately.

I finished Pasion de Gavilanes last night.  Or early this morning depending on how you look at it. I just love that show.  Television is done so differently there.  And learning about the cultural differences was great as well.

Still, my heart is with my Celtic roots and with my British television.  Tonight The Royal and Doc Martin.  And Doctor Who if I stay up that late.  Tomorrow:  Any Dream Will Do.  Down to the last two episodes.  There are ads for the Maria show as well.  I think it's called How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria.  I know who wins that one as well, but it doesn't seem to hurt my viewing pleasure at all.

I've got to go outside and put the extension ladder up again. Tom keeps taking it out of the garage and leaning it on the outside on top of my hostas that are really struggling to survive.  I've told him more than three times to please not do that and each time he acts like it's the first time he's heard about it.

Men!

Well, since nothing is going on, there's nothing to write about.  I'm off to put the ladder up and straighten up the back patio because someone who shall remain nameless has scattered stuff all over it and Hannibal's leash will get tangled up in no time.

TTFN

No comments: