Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

All in all a pretty good day.  Sleep would have been a nice gift but that didn't happen.  I shut the windows hoping Professor would sleep through the night but he woke me up every hour wanting outside to wee or some other nefarious plan.  I was nearly in tears by morning.  Tom woke up and took care of him for a while so I probably got 2 hours in a row, but he went back upstairs and Professor barked at me until I finally got up and let him out.  Twice more.

We went to Pizza Hut for lunch.  I really preferred a restaurant but this was cheaper and we ended up getting a free medium pizza because they got our order wrong so that was nice.

Now I'm thinking of going back to bed except if I do I won't sleep tonight.  But since I probably won't sleep tonight anyway, what have I got to lose?

My mother is in New York with both my sisters this weekend so I talked to her yesterday instead.  She's having some health problems right now which are worrying but there's not much I can do about it.  She's been on my mind all weekend.

I don't have to fix supper tonight thanks to the extra pizza so I think I will pop off for a nap.  I'll probably only get a few minutes in before Professor finds something to bark at, but what the heck.

TTFN

No comments: