Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Snaaaarrrrxxxx....huh?

As usual, Monday through Wednesday were a blur. The difference this week being that I actually have been sleeping. A lot. A whole lot. Like 10 hours a night with some naps in between.

Do I finally feel rested? Heck, no! But at least I am able to think again. And this would be a good thing if I wasn't so out of practice and can't remember exactly how to do that.

I've managed to rip out the black cardigan 3 times already...which isn't a record but since I'm still not satisfied with the pattern choice, I may not be done ripping yet. I also bought some oddments to make some jewelry and tons of books from the library on working with polymer clay, making candles and using nature for adornments.

I'm also spinning again.

What I'm not doing is cleaning house as is evident by the dust elephants all over the place. I plan on taking care of that tonight along with the kitchen. I have my annual physical tomorrow so I'll do laundry after that.

Something is croaking in the back yard but I'm too lazy or tired to get up and locate it. And I still don't have any work done on my meditation garden. This weekend, I hope.

I also want to get back to work on the beaded scarf and the socks and the amulet bag necklace. I bought some beads thinking I could fancy it up a bit. It looks so plain. Next one I'll use leftover sock yarn or knit some designs into the cotton. Working with size 0 needles is hard on the hands.

I think a nap is in order before I start supper...whatever that is going to be. Haven't decided yet.

So....

TTFN

No comments: