Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nothin' to see here

I'm sleeping again but still not rested at all. I wonder if I need tons of sleep to recover from this insomnia attack. I have my physical next week but I know the dr will advise me to take anti-depressants which will mean psychiatric monitoring because of the potential for fatal interactions with other meds. Sorry...I will not do that.

I also don't know why if any energy does come my way it's late evening.

At any rate, I got nothing done today except lying around watching movies. But maybe that was what I needed to do. I saw one stinker and one pretty good one. The stinker was The Ruins, which was predictable and gory. The good one was Murder by Numbers with Sandra Bullock. I don't think she's ever made a stinker.

I'm cooking supper right now: sausage, eggs and gravy. I was going to make biscuits too but I'm too tired for that so I'll just use bread instead.

I'm nearly done with the grocery bag and hope to finish the shawl tonight if I get some energy going on.

Otherwise, nothing going on here so I won't prolong the misery and let you all off the hook.

That was a joke, actually.

But I'm off to work on the kitchen while I cook so...

TTFN

No comments: