Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Twilight...no, not the movie or the books

I've not been sleeping well the past two nights and have spent the past two days just dragging.  I've gotten a bit of laundry done and tried to keep up with the kitchen but beyond that, not even any knitting.  I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something or if it's just the insomnia.  I cycle in and out of twilight sleep, never getting into deep, REM sleep.  So my sleep is light enough that every move from the pets or Tom or Zach is waking me up.  I'm exhausted.  I hope I sleep better tonight.  I bought some cold meds because I don't think it's allergies right now.  I think it's a cold.

I would like to be knitting but even that exhausts me so I've done a bit of reading, napping and laundry with some dishwashing mixed in there.  I took a nap today because I had to make a library run as I had two books in.  I still need to go to DMV and clear the title on the car but that might wait until next week.  And sometime soon we need to find a newer car.

So I stayed offline until evening hoping I could use that energy to get other things done but it didn't work.  I still plan on limiting time online though because it does cut into the time I want to spend doing other things.  Like putting the storm windows on and plastic on the windows.  And getting ready for winter.

In the meantime, I'm fixing Tom some pot pies and then I'm making up the bed and turning the light off. If I go to sleep before 9 p.m., I'm not going to complain.  I just hope I can get 8 hours of sleep out of it.  Eight hours of deep sleep, not this twilight stuff.

TTFN

No comments: