Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Still mushy brain with a promise of snow

Hopefully we made the last trip to Fond du Lac for Zach's school. All that way up there and he was only there for 30 minutes. His adviser figured out the problem, which Zach will take care of tomorrow with the school (he didn't have access to his student account for some reason) and in a few weeks, he'll be done. Graduated. Finished.

Sausage, biscuits and gravy tonight for supper. Comfort food! I love breakfast for supper.

It's rainy and cold today with a promise of snow tonight. Maybe as much as 3 inches. Blech! I'm so done with winter that this isn't funny.

Still mushy-brained. I've tried to read non-fiction stuff and it's just not registering. As you will notice, I've been reading the Twilight series. Not great fiction and in the third book she sacrifices the plot for the plot, if that makes any sense. But it's holding my mushy brain's interest so far and that's good. I couldn't finish up the first movie though. As a friend of mine says...he broods, he broods, he broods, he sparkles, he broods. And I would add...she pouts. But that's just me. I know lots of people who hated Lord of the Rings.

Off to munch down on supper and then hop into bed. I'm still sleeping a lot!

TTFN

No comments: