Monday, July 30, 2007

Just a note

I figured out what went wrong with my swatches for TKGA MKC-level 1. I was using Lion Wool and switched to WoolEase and what a difference it made. I had no real trouble with my ribbing after that. It's not perfect (and I used Norwegian purl just because it was new and fun to use,) but it's as good as the swatches I've seen on the internet. I'll try to get another one done tomorrow.

I'm all tired and achy today. I read at Knitters Review forum that statins can cause memory problems. I know about the achiness and muscle pain. I've been on them for years. But I didn't know about memory problems. I've been struggling for years with that, thinking I was just losing it and being afraid it was something worse. I'm going to cut my dosage starting tonight and see what happens. My cholesterol is way down anyway so I think it's safe. I'm just tired of feeling dull and stupid all the time. I know that's not the real me.

I think the tired and achy is fibromyalgia though. I'll take a pain pill or two and relax in bed. That will help.

I'm going to work on the Monkeys tonight. I need to get some new sock yarn so I might go to Loose Ends tomorrow. If I don't see what I like there, I guess I'll have to order it online. I don't know of anything else closer than Columbus.

I'll have pictures of the swatch and the Monkeys tomorrow. If I can fit it in with the housecleaning. We're having company Thursday so I need to clean. I really should keep the house cleaner so I don't have to go through this.

TTFN

No comments: