Friday, March 15, 2013

Pneumonia

I managed to talk the dr into letting me ride this out at home after two breathing treatments in her office and two inhalers plus antibiotics.  Obviously I'm not getting any knitting done but I'm trying to rest and stay in bed as much as possible.  I'm supposed to get up and move around every couple of hours but my time online has been seriously curtailed. 

This isn't fun but as I just got some books from amazon.com, I'm going back to bed to read for a while.  In between naps.  After not sleeping but an hour a night for nearly 2 weeks, I'm trying to catch up.

2 comments:

Susie B said...

Ouch! Get well soon, Kathy. Do exactly what they say--I had pneumonia once and that's the only way I got over it.

Kathy said...

Thanks, Susie. Feeling much better today.