Wednesday, February 6, 2008

When will it end?

Hard to type with a puppy in my arms but here goes anyway.

I'm thoroughly exhausted and sore right now. Just got done shoveling snow for the third time today. With Zach, of course, but there was more than enough to go around, believe me. Seventeen inches worth, in fact. Wet, heavy snow. And some of it in difficult places to shovel. I know I have more shoveling to do since the snow plow will go past sometime tonight and Tom won't be able to get into the driveway unless I go out there before he gets home.

Grrrrrr..

I got up at 6 a.m. this morning to shovel the driveway for him and probably will have to do it tomorrow as well. Otherwise he parks in front in the snow drift and I have a hard time getting out of it when I need to go someplace. And since tomorrow is Zach's class in Fond du Lac, I don't want to negotiate a snow drift first thing in the morning.

And Mondays and Thursdays I get up early anyway to pack our lunches and snacks and get all my gear loaded up.

Everything was closed today, including Zach's school. Thank goodness! I sure didn't want to drive in this. Church was canceled as well. That I was sorry about but I wasn't going to drive in this weather to go to that either.

Puppy is off looking for a better place to sleep so I have my arms back but I'm too tired to write anymore.

Off to knit a bit on whatever and try to get to sleep. All that exercise out there woke me right up.

And I still have dishes to do yet.

Grrrr..

TTFN

No comments: