Friday, November 9, 2012

Hope this trend continues

Three nights of sleep.  Good sleep. Mostly uninterrupted sleep.  I'm still not feeling energetic but I'm not feeling like I can barely move anymore and plan on getting some work done today.  Inside and out.  Apparently that orientation for my bed is working out great in spite of the fact it's not ideal at all.  I have a tv tray for a nightstand that blocks my armoir so I have to move it whenever I need something from my drawers.  But I'm sleeping and that's more important.

I haven't gotten a lot of knitting done but hopefully that will change now.  I won't be online as much either as the election is over and I have much to do around the house. Especially now that I'm sleeping. I just turned the furnace on to heat up the house but I'll be turning it back down afterward.  It's not that cold outside but as the sun isn't shining today, the inside won't warm up like it did yesterday.  I didn't turn the heat up at all yesterday.

I need to make my mammogram appointment today. I keep meaning to and forget until it's too late in the day to call.  I'm a few months late but I'm not in a panic about it.  I would have done it sooner but it's so far to drive for it.  It takes about an hour to get there.  Plus I have to then see the surgeon after the results are in so that's two trips in a month.  I know I used to drive that daily when Zach was in school but I'm older and tireder now and just hate the journey.

Tom leaves for deer hunting next week so I have to get busy with the tightwadding.  I need to get back to where I was years ago because things are only going to get worse from here on out. The economy keeps pricing upward and Tom's raises don't.  We can't keep getting 1% raises in a 5% economy and expect to live on it for long.

Well, I need to eat breakfast and get busy.  Much to do. :)

TTFN

No comments: