Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I voted

And I hope I can sleep in tomorrow without having my sleep disturbed by non-stop political calls.  And by political calls, I mean calls from the right. 99.9% of the calls I got were from the right.

I had to get up with Professor at least 4 times last night, which woke me up because I had to go outside with him to keep him from barking.  And it seemed like as soon as I got back to sleep, he woke me up wanting out again.  And then, toward morning, I was in twilight sleep when I had the strangest feeling.  I opened my eyes to see Hannibal's nose about 2 inches from my eyeball.  Just staring at me.  Creepy.

Another problem I have is that I can't prop my pillows up so I can sleep which means it take forever to get comfortable so I'll be shifting the bed a bit, sliding it against the wall under the waterbed headboard that I use as a bookcase.  It won't be ideal but at least I should be able to sleep again.  It still leaves the heating vent open but also opens up the room a bit so I can walk through it.  As it was I had about 6 inches of corridor through the room.

I would love to have my own room.  Sigh.

Well, off to finish up my room and start supper.  Probably chili tonight.  It's cold and rainy and that's just chili weather.

TTFN

No comments: