Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

The turkey roast is in the oven.  I used to get turkey breast but since it's just Zach and me, this is cheaper and easier.  It has its own gravy.  Yay!  I'll fix a bit of stuffing and some corn and we're set. I bought some small pies...mine is sugar-free...so not a lot of cooking here.

I am doing laundry though because Zach needs clean uniforms for work tomorrow, but otherwise lots of knitting, reading and watching of the television.

I wish every holiday was this stress-free.

Just wanted to pop in here and wish all my American readers a Happy Thanksgiving and to my British and European readers, have a happy Thursday.  You all mean a lot to me, even if you don't post comments, I know you're there and that means something.

I'm off to knit some more.  I'll link the pattern later but it's pretty great aside from having to pay attention to the pattern and the movie at the same time.

I think I'll watch Sweeney Todd and Hot Fuzz again before they slide off the OnDemand schedule.

TTFN

1 comment:

Kay-From the Back Yard said...

I'm still here. Happy Thanksgiving, Kathy!