Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby it's cold inside, too.

I don't think I can keep this up.  I'm freezing.  Okay, maybe not freezing, but I'm bundled up and still cold so I think I'm going to crank the thermostat up to a raging 60 degrees.  Then I can at least take the gloves off.

Zach worked today and I had altar guild but he got off before I got done and had to wait an hour or so for me to pick him up.  Even if he was able to drive he wouldn't have been any better off since we only have the one vehicle right now with Tom up north deer hunting.

I usually spend the first couple of days cleaning so I can enjoy a clean house that no one messes up while I'm gone or sleeping but I'm battling such fatigue.  It's so hard to move around.  Maybe heating up the house will help a bit but I need to do something.

Battling depression that I can't treat doesn't help.

I'm still working on the hat for Charlotte and still debating whether to line it or not.  But I caught my eye on some mittens that I simply must knit.  I've found several pairs in Folk Mittens that I won't let myself get from the library until I'm done with the hat.  But my eye keeps traveling there when I'm on Ravelry and I would do better to just get offline and stay there until I'm done.

So this won't be a long post mostly because nothing is going on, but also because me doing this is me not knitting and getting my housework done.  And since I'm kind of chirked up from doing my duties at altar guild, I think I'll do my duties here as well.

I'll try to post more tomorrow.

TTFN

1 comment:

knittingdragonflies said...

Yuck it is cold and dreary here today. Drizzling cold rain. Yuck. I can't seem to get anything done. I think sometimes we just need to cocoon and regroup.
Vicki
Happy Thanksgiving