Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sleepy Tuesday

Again, I got plenty of sleep last night and am still dragging my butt.  Plus a 1 hour nap today.  I'm attempting to do laundry but I forgot to add soap and put the lid down so that was delayed and I still have two loads to go that might not get done until tomorrow.  Supper is over and I'm ready to go to bed.  No knitting, just in bed with the lights off.

I have been doing some reading...finished two books this week and getting ready to start two more.  I know I desperately need to get outdoors and moving a bit.  That first step is so hard to do though.  Although tomorrow I do need to get out as Zach is going to the job center at school to do what he can to get on the treadmill they call job-hunting.  Still no diploma yet, which is frustrating.

My headache and face pain are nearly gone except for 6 p.m. every night they flare up.  Always a sign of an allergy, but I can't figure out why it's so punctual.  I've been saving my second spray for that time and just take some tylenol and that takes care of the bulk of it.  I did find massive mold on the front door behind the curtain that I need to tackle this week.  Probably tomorrow morning as that's the only time of day I have any semblance of energy.

I worked on my hat last night but made a mistake that I have to tink back four rows for since it's in the design.  I'm not sure I'll try that tonight.  I'm thinking of putting the clothes in the dryer, starting another load and then going to bed.  I can get the clothes out of the dryer tomorrow. 

Maybe I'm just catching up on 20 years of insomnia.  Seriously, I'm getting a minimum of 8 hours a night now.  But who knows how long that will last.  I'll just take what I get for now.

Off to do some laundry and then to bed.

TTFN

No comments: