Monday, March 21, 2011

I may have done too much today

I managed to get some energy back, which makes me wonder if I had that sinus infection since last spring, because after the bout of flu I had, I've spent the last year barely able to do anything and have had very few bouts of energy.  I do feel better although not what it was like before fibromyalgia.

I lit into the dining/living room today.  Took me about 9 hours so far of near-steady working.  I had to sort, clear move under furniture to kill those dust elephants (didn't find any mildew monkeys in here, but this room is on the south wall so it's warmer in here.) I got another load of clothes done and another put in the dryer and another load started.  I also had Zach take out two bags of trash.  I'm being merciless, but just with my stuff.  I don't throw out anyone else's unless they tell me to.

Tomorrow I hope to tackle the kitchen but if not, I'll get it Wednesday.  I didn't get the seeds planted today but they're in place (and I now have a place for them) so I can get to them tomorrow morning.  And I'll most likely put Zach to cleaning the bathroom...as much as he can handle with his OCD.  He really does try and can handle cleaning the bathroom more easily than the kitchen.  Dirty dishes just make him ill.

I'm just now fixing supper.  I had forgotten about it until my stomach started growling so it's just hamburgers and corn.  I'm too tired to do much else.  And I still have to straighten up my room from cleaning the living room.  Remember I told you that when I clean one room the rest get messed up?  Well, I've got things to put away and vacuum in there before bedtime.

And I'm sleeping in tomorrow.  Professor is driving me nuts again and won't let me sleep at night.  I had such a good couple of weeks of sleep for a while.  Now I'm back to sleeping in hour or half hour catches.  I've no idea what's on his mind but last night he wanted to play ball, go outside and stand on the porch several times but not potty, bark at me to get up (I didn't) so I could put him in bed with me because he gets scared on his stairs.

I'm totally ignoring him tonight.  I need sleep.

Supper is ready so I'm off to eat and then clean my room and to bed.

TTFN

No comments: