Monday, November 15, 2010

And it wasn't the flu

It's just a cold and I'm on the upswing now, feeling much better in spite of my stopped up head and some coughing.  I felt like crap this morning so I went back to bed and slept until noon and felt much better for the extra sleep.  Tom is feeling better, too.

I managed to get a load of clothes washed but it started raining so I didn't put the clothes out overnight.  I'll hang them out tomorrow morning.  I also worked in the kitchen but I'll mop the floor tomorrow.  I'm trying not to overdo it today.  I also did some more winterizing...plastic on windows and some better curtains hung over the entrance to the foyer.  But after supper, I'm crashing because I don't want a relapse.

I'm working on the rasta hat from Knitty Gritty and will work on my poncho/tabard as well tonight.  And maybe the sweater.  I should spin but I think I'll do that tomorrow.  It involves me sitting up and as I'm still feeling a bit puny, I'd rather recline while knitting.

Supper is almost done so I'm off to eat and then crawl into bed.  Hopefully I'll get an early night tonight and some refreshing sleep as well.  My plans are to finish up the plastic on the windows and get some laundry done.  I might have to make a trip to the library as I've got a dvd in.  I'm nearly out of wet cat food but I'm not sure if I trust myself to stop off at the store.  I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

TTFN

No comments: