Sunday, June 15, 2008

No KIP day for me

But I did WIP yesterday. That is...Weed in Public. I managed to find the rose bushes and haul a bunch of stuff away from the back door to be hidden in the garage until I can load them up in the truck to their new home in the landfill.

Hey, I tried to give the stuff away but no takers through Freecycle.

I'm really not getting much knitting done at all. Not one stitch on Hedera but I did play around with some dishcloth patterns, trying to find the right one for my secret sister. I think I'll go with a round one.

I'm ready to set the twist on half of the remaining roving. My spindle is full so I need to do something with it. I'm not sure I'm doing it right but it's working for me so that's all that matters for now. I have such a dgas (don't give a sh*t) attitude right now. I do want it done right, but I don't know that there is one, and only one, way to do it.

We seem to be drying out now. Our predicted thunderstorm ended up being dark, dark clouds, distant thunder rumbles, and five drops of rain. I'm okay with that.

I'm off to take a nap. I never sleep well on Saturday nights and have to get up early on Sundays so I spend the day in a fog usually.

And then some real knitting tonight.

TTFN

No comments: