Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Useless

Tummy troubles today plus fatigue meant I got nothing, and I mean nothing, done.  Well, I untangled Professor from the mattress and box springs frames so I do need to take care of that very soon, but aside from that I sat on the couch for a few hours and knitting, then unknitted because I forgot a crucial row in the pattern, then knitted again.  Then slept, knitted, and slept again.  This after going to bed early last night.  I did wake up at 5:30 a.m. but forced myself to stay in bed.  After dozing off for another few hours, I got up at 8:30 a.m. and tried to get as much done as possible.

I did water the garden and discovered at least 3 tobacco plants that aren't going to make it.  Sadly.  But aside from that...nothing.

I did a little reading today as well, but fell asleep during that, too, so I'm pretty useless right now.  In fact, I'm going to make up the bed as soon as I finish this entry and possibly go to sleep. 

Not sure what this tummy bug is, but it's easing off so I should be back to normal (what's that?) tomorrow.

TTFN

No comments: